Imagine a worldwide network of language centers dedicated to improving communication across borders. Consider a company that offers something for everyone. A local business with an international flavor, an individual center with global support, a time-tested teaching method with a personal touch. If you are looking for a job in such a company, you should contact inlingua.
inlingua’s success depends on its staff members.
- We are currently hiring well-qualified English (ESL) instructors for immediate assignment. We have multiple open positions in our General English program. If you are a well-qualified ESL instructor with a positive attitude and cooperative, we strongly encourage you to apply today.
How do I apply? In order to apply to become an inlingua language instructor, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Have native proficiency in the language(s) you wish to teach. Complete grammatical and lexical command as well as literacy skills equivalent to those of an educated native speaker of the language are required for approval to teach with inlingua.
2. Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to language education (e.g., (applied) linguistics, ESL/TESOL/TEFL, language education, foreign languages) or for English/ESL instructors whose degree is out of field, hold a relevant qualification in addition to the bachelor’s degree (such as a CELTA, Graduate Certificate in TESOL, TEFL Certificate, etc.).
3. Have experience relevant to teaching ESL or foreign languages to students at the postsecondary (adult education) level.
4. For instructors of languages other than English, have at least intermediate proficiency in written and spoken English.
We carefully review and consider all submitted résumés. However, not all applicants are invited to participate in all steps of the screening process. Please note that these are our minimum application requirements. Meeting our minimum application requirements alone does not guarantee that you will be selected. Candidates with a master's degree in a relevant education or language-related field and prior experience teaching ESL or a foreign language are given very strong priority in our selection process.
If you meet these qualifications and wish to embark on an exciting new journey as part of the inlingua team, then please e-mail your résumé to our Director of Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to direct all questions regarding our application process to Zdena Hruskova, Director of Studies, at the e-mail address above.