- Modules (from 10 to 20 hours)
For people who need to plan and work with letters, faxes, e-mails or reports in English. The program will cover the language skills needed by these people and will impart key strategies to enable one to experience a high degree of ease and success while corresponding via written media.
For people looking to improve their ability to write e-mails, letters or faxes in the English language. The course equips individuals with language structures, expressions and procedures used in business correspondence. Students will also learn how to communicate clearly and effectively through written communication.
For HR professionals who need to apply their knowledge in an international, English-speaking environment. The aim is to enable students, already familiar with the Human Resources field, to function effectively in real business situations through the introduction of genuine, versatile language based on realistic and relevant scenarios.
For professionals who need to use key language in financial management, financial services and investment. The course equips participants to deal with real business situations by introducing genuine and versatile language. The program is aimed exclusively at executives who are already conversant with the concepts of finance, and who need to use their professional skills in an international, English-speaking environment.
For people, who need to organize, attend and/or preside over meetings for various purposes. The program aims to cover the language skills necessary to present one’s viewpoint successfully in a meeting and to give strategy tips that will add to the productivity of meetings
For people who need to negotiate and to put forward proposals and counter proposals. The program will impart the language skills that will enable one to negotiate in different situations, key negotiating strategies, and an understanding of what non-verbal language implies to enable one to negotiate successfully.
Socializing Across Cultures
For individuals who want to increase their cultural awareness. This program will be helpful to people who frequently travel abroad or deal with individuals from other cultures. The course teaches essential verbal and non-verbal communication skills to individuals who wish to successfully manage business scenarios in unfamiliar contexts.
For real estate agents who need to improve their English in order to work with English-speaking clients. The program has been designed for practical use covering different countries and covers a range of topics that are of interest to those working in residential real estate. The program offers the participants a wide range of vocabulary that can be tailored to apply to specific scenarios and contexts.
For people who need to talk frequently on the phone in English and who would benefit from telephone techniques training within the customer care context. The aims will be to develop the necessary degree of clarity and cordiality while speaking on the phone in any business context, to enable a person to understand the other side of a phone call in a better way, and to increase the telephone skills of people through a heightened appreciation of customer care.
For people who need to make presentations to different kinds of audience. The course will impart the necessary language skills to make a presentation and show a professional way of organizing one’s presentation in any given context.
The program is aimed at helping people from different walks of life tackle job interviews successfully. It is designed to hone their communication skills to a point where they are comfortable in any job interview situation, and are able to project a confident and positive image of themselves to the interviewing panel. The course is a start-to-finish module, and takes students through all the stages of the application process:
- assessing and understanding job advertisements; compiling a resume and writing covering letters;
- preparing for an interview; tackling awkward interview questions;
- taking follow-up action.
- The participants receive tips on appropriate language for interview situations and the course also addresses such issues as etiquette, grooming and body language during an interview.
Travel and Tourism
For professionals who work in the travel and tourism industry. The Module provides the English needed to effectively interact with foreign travelers. This program provides learners with a range of real-life situations in which they can experience and use the target language. Providing information, answering questions, organizing meetings, dealing with medical problems and using diplomatic vocabulary are among the language functions covered.
inlingua’s 9-point Service Program<
- Defining the project: inlingua offers training in all languages, at all levels, for all communication needs.
- Placement: the inlingua test, which includes a needs analysis, determines starting level and language objectives.
- Needs analysis: the stated aims enable us to draw up a defined training concept.
- Defining the objectives: the modular structure of our Accelerated Professional Program (APP) enables you to acquire skills for precisely defined communication situations.
- Organizational form: one-on-one, crash training, company courses, in-house or at inlingua.
- Training material: we develop the materials needed for special requirements.
- Trainers: our trainers can accompany your staff on the job if required and provide the appropriate feedback.
- Running the course: apart from the trainers, there is always a contact person for organizational support.
- Monitoring progress: you can measure success, e.g. by means of regular feedback and internationally recognized tests.
- Follow-up: specialized training packages provide the means for self-study and the incentive to reach the next proficiency level.